slightly adapted from "Spaniopita Frittata" from Quinoa 365 By Patricia Green and Carolyn Hemming 2010
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 C finely chopped onion
1 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
4 large eggs
1/2 C quinoa flour
1 1/2 C low fat cottage cheese
1 1/2 C crumbled feta
2 Tbsp fresh dill
1 clove minced garlic
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Spray 9 inch pie plate with olive oil
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan, and saute onion until it softens. Add spinach and continue sauteing until there is no water remaining. Remove from heat.
4. Whisk the eggs with the flour until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients and spinach and mix until evenly distributed.
5. Pour mixture into prepared dish and bake for 50-60 minutes. Centre should not be wobbly.
6. Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.